Friday, May 13, 2011

Inspired

I love to be inspired.

One of my current inspirations is Ashley Ann from Under the Sycamore. Not only an Oklahoma girl like me*, she's a fabulous photographer, artist, designer, mom, entrepreneur.

Others?

  • Jessica from How Sweet It Is. She's my go-to blogger for overly rich and sugary sweet desserts. But she used to be fitness trainer and does her time on the treadmill/weight room. I love her workouts, too.
  • Dana from House Tweaking has a great eye for design. Her site is dedicated to "tweaking" her builder-spec-home boring house into something memorable and beautiful. Great ideas. She makes a good living as a pharmacist by day, but has decided it's not her passion. She wants to design full time. Now, they're in the process of "down-sizing" their home, bought a fixer-upper, and hope to pay it off in about 5 years so she can have her dream job.
  • Michelle from Three Men and a Lady. I stumbled across this blog while looking for my sister-in-law's blog Three Men and a Lady - Deckers. Michelle is a DIY queen, and will turn any old trash from the dumpster into something wonderful with a little paint and TLC. I often wondered if she was a Mormon girl (she live's in AZ so it's not a dead give-away). Well, her last name is Hinckley and her Father-in-Law is named Gordon Hinckley, Jr. Oh yeah, they're moving to Utah. I think we have our answer!
Here's to some good reading!

*I can still claim to be an Oklahoma girl even if I don't remember living there, right?

JC

No comments: