Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ni Hao

Our good friend, Ella from Denmark, travels to China several times a year for her work. She sent a fun little package in the mail last week. Despite my best effort to get both kids together in their Kimono outfits, it didn't work out.



We had fun, though. Jackson ran and hid behind the couch:


But Brooke was willing to pose:


And she was even willing to be silly. Of course, she does this on her own--she doesn't need any influencing from me:
And now for the two together:






I tried.

JC

2 comments:

Joellen said...

I love the outfits. Did you and Ty get some too? we have some people in our ward who wear their kimonos as a family to church. you should look into it, its a real show stopper

Ashley W. said...

Cute! I love Brooke's big girl bed. Her room looks really cute.