Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blast from the past

Okay, maybe not that drastic, but I've been looking through some old pictures the last couple of days. You know when you come across some that are so funny, or cute, or classic that you decide to post to your blog? That's what this post is all about:

Snapshot of a typical day at home--kids in diapers, cluttered house, toys scattered. Oh yeah, and Brooke in her sunglasses and Dora backpack.

Jackson made the cutest little faces:

Here too:


And little, tiny Brooke. I can't believe how much she's changed: 


I'm starting to work on their Jackson's 3-year-old book and plan to give one to Michelle & Cody for his birthday (it will be here before we know it!). Then, I'll work on Brookie's for her b-day in November.

Time sure flies when you're having fun.

JC


2 comments:

Robyn "Granma" Curtis said...

Jacson and Brooke have grown up so fast! I think the michelle and cody will love a book, I sure love all of mine!

Fayone said...

Very cute! I love seeing your pictures.