Friday, April 22, 2011

Today's Obsessions

I should be focusing on work, but at the moment I'm a little little obsessed with some other things.
  • Making Brookie's room pretty again. She just got a big bed, new wall mural. But I still need to spruce up the area around her dresser. Thinking about these:

And these:
 
  • Dying to try some chalkboard paint somewhere in my house. I need to figure out the perfect wall, like these (by the way, how cute is that pink table?):



  • I really want to spruce up my bedroom. Considering accents of yellow (that wouldn't be too weird with chocolate brown/green, would it?)
  • And this weekend is calling (no shouting) for these babies that I found yesterday. Easter bunny can do cookies, right?



Happy Good Friday!
JC

3 comments:

Wildingkids said...

I have wanted to do the chalk board wall too but I havn't figured out where to do it! and as far as those cookies go ..... THEY LOOK YUMMMMMMMMMY! let me know if you try it!!

Robyn "Granma" Curtis said...

I think the knobs would look really cute on Brooks dresser, and for the cookies I need one right now!

Amy said...

Cookies look awesome! You know, we are getting together on Sunday.... And, the decorations looks awesome. I need some inspiration on our bedrooms! My mom was telling me about the mural. Where did you get them???