Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What? You updated your blog?

The answer is "yes".


I've decided it's time to start blogging. We live our lives at such a fast pace that we forget to write down the fun stuff. I need to do more of that. And after giving it a lot of thought over recent months, I'm committing to updating this blog on a somewhat regular basis...and that's better than nothing, right? (By the way...this is Jill, if you were wondering).


Looking forward to figuring out how all these blogger gadgets and stuff work. I'm sort of a blog idiot.


More to come! 
JC

3 comments:

Robyn "Granma" Curtis said...

Looking forward to more updates!!

Ashley W. said...

Hooray. Can't wait!

Fayone said...

So excited that you are blogging. I have been a slacker too. Anxious to hear about your family!